This manual explains how to add or remove the Billing permission from users on your Cropster account.
Note: Users with the Billing permission are able to see and edit payment details like the credit card on your account. They will also receive billing-related messages like past due notifications.
Editing billing permissions for existing users
- Log in to the Cropster online platform.
- On your Dashboard in the upper right hand corner click the settings icon then click Users.
- You can now edit the permissions of each user in the list separately, by clicking Edit permissions for the user you want to edit.
- Click on Custom to see all the advanced permissions the user has.
- To change the billing permission, check or uncheck the box called Payment information.
- Click Update user to save the edited set of permissions.
Adding a user for billing purposes only
- To do so, click Invite user.
- Add the name and the email address.
- Select the Billing permission and click Invite user.
Note: After the user has accepted the invitation they are able to see and edit only the Billing information on your account and receive billing related messages and notifications.