This article shows you the potential sources of why the Green Inventory lot is not synced to the Roasting Intelligence (RI) and how to resolve it.
- Inventory weight needs to be higher than 0
- Lots are not assigned to the same location as the roaster machine
- Lot has not been modified in the last 180 days
Inventory weight needs to be higher than 0
If the inventory weight of a lot is 0, the lot will not populate in the Roasting Intelligence (RI).
💡 To make the lot appear in RI, you need to assign a weight higher than 0 to your lot.
Below are instructions on how to change the inventory weight:
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Click the Customize button top right and move the Include consumed inventory toggle button to the right to make your run out lots appear in the overview.
- Check the box next to the lot(s) you would like to roast.
- A menu bar at the top appears. Click on Manage and Adjust weight.
- Under New weight enter the amount desired.
- Click Update.
- Go back to RI and click the Synchronize button to make the lot appear.
Lots are not assigned to the same location as the roaster machine
If green lots are not assigned to the correct location as the roaster the green lot will not appear when attempting to roast.
- To locate where the green lots are located you will need to log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Navigate to the Inventory tab.
- Select the desired lot.
- Under General Information you will the location of the lot.
- To change the location you will click Manage and select Warehouse Distribution.
- You will now enter in the quantity you wish to move to the desired location and click Update.
📚 Learn more about managing locations.
Lots not modified in more than 180 days
If a lot has not been used in more than 180 days it will not be synced to RI. To "activate" will need to make an edit to the Green Lot within C-sar our online platform to allow it to show up in RI.
- Log in to C-sar and navigate to the Inventory tab.
- You will be directed to the Inventory overview page.
- Select the lot you want to make available for the Roasting Intelligence (RI).
- Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the interface.
- In the lot editor, click Update at the bottom of the page.
💡 Once the lot has been edited it will be available in Roasting Intelligence (RI).
Congratulations! You learned the potential sources of why the Green Inventory lot is not synced to the Roasting Intelligence (RI) and how to resolve this.
Your opinion matters. If you have further questions, feedback or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.