This article explains you how to use Cropster's Smart Prediction features while you roast.
The following article and its screenshots refer to the Roasting Intelligence (RI5).
In case you previously used the Roasting Intelligence (RI4) we kindly invite you to check the newly improved features of RI5.
To upgrade to RI5, please download the Roasting Intelligence (RI5).
- What are the Smart Predictions?
- Activating and Deactivating Smart Predictions
What are the Smart Predictions?
Cropster's Smart Predictions refer to our AI-powered prediction features:
Activating and Deactivating Smart Predictions
Via the Roasting Intelligence (RI) Preferences
By completing the steps below you can activate the Smart Predictions:
- Log into the Roasting Intelligence (RI).
- Navigate to the Preferences on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Select the Roasting tab and Smart features.
- By clicking the respective checkboxes you can activate the Smart predictions.
- Click on Save to confirm the changes.
📝 The Flick Prediction is only available for roast machines able to track Gas automatically via the Roasting Intelligence (RI). A Flick can be influenced by gas management around the First Crack. For this reason, First Crack Prediction must also be activated before you can enable Flick prediction.
The Smart Predictions button will only be displayed during roasting if at least one of our Smart Prediction features is enabled from the Roasting Intelligence (RI) Preferences.
You can enable/disable Smart Predictions easily during roasting, by toggling on/off the Smart Predictions button from the RI's top-left corner.
- How to use the Bean Curve Prediction?
- How to use the First Crack Prediction?
- How to use the Flick Prediction?
Congratulations! You are now ready to use the Smart Predictions.
Your opinion matters. If you have further questions, feedback, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.