In this article you will learn how to create, manage, edit, archive and view archived projects.
Projects are available for the following products:
- Creating Projects
- Managing Projects
What are Projects?
Using Projects is a way to group different lots and samples that share a common characteristic.
You can label your batches and lots with custom characteristics you define.
E.g. if you register various different lots from Honduras in the same year you can group them as the project "Honduras."
You can later run different reports such as the Inventory Report to filter information on projects.
Using Projects is optional.
- Log into the online platform C-sar.
- Navigate to More in the main menu bar.
- You will find Projects by clicking on the drop-down.
- By selecting +Add new project, you can create a new project.
- Enter the Project name*. Project description is optional.
* indicating mandatory field
6. With Create project you are able to add a new project.
7. The new project will appear on the bottom of your Project dashboard.
Tag your lots with projects and track them throughout production.
You can use projects with:
- Green lots (PG- or SG numbers)
- Roasts (PR- or PG numbers)
You may add a project to existing lots by editing the particular lot.
E.g. You navigate to the Inventory dashboard and select a lot.
By clicking on Edit lot and Customize fields drop-down, you can add Project as general information you would like to capture.
If editing multiple lots, you must first click the checkboxes next to the lots you wish to edit. After clicking on Edit, you are able to select the Project from the drop-down menu.
- To edit a project, navigate to More > Projects.
- Click on Edit corresponding to the project you would like to edit.
To archive the Projects you need to complete the steps below:
- Navigate to More on the main menu bar and select Projects.
- Select Archive at the project that corresponds to the project you wish to archive.
Viewing archived Projects
To restore an archived project, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Projects.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on the drop-down next to Customize.
- Toggle the Include archived projects (1) button.
- Click the Unarchive (2) button that corresponds to the project you would like to unarchive.
Congratulations! You are now able to create and manage projects.
Your opinion matters. If you have further questions, feedbacks or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.