In this article you will learn how to edit a roast after it has been uploaded to our online platform C-sar.
In case you have chosen the wrong green lot or you have forgotten to change the roast technician, any roast can be edited after it has been synced with the online platform C-sar.
- Revising the roast information
- Updating the roast curve
- Delete a roast via Edit roast page (revert green weight to lot)
Revising the roast information
Note: When adjusting the green lots, your green inventory weight will be recalculated accordingly.
If the green weight for the lot has been edited since the roast's date and time of registration, Cropster does not add the inventory back into the lot upon replacing it by another.
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to the Roasts overview page.
- Click on the roast you'd like to revise and click the Edit button in the upper-right corner.
The following information can be changed:
- Give your roast a different name (1)
- Change the date and time of your roast (2)
- Switch profile (3)
- Assign the roast to a different machine (4)
- Change the roast technician (5)
- Add a roast value or change the method (6)
- Add a project (7)
- Add notes (8)
- Change the green lot or add more components (9)
- Change the start and end weight of your roast (10)
Note: to adjust a roast's green lot components directly from the Roasts overview page, click on the two arrows button corresponding to the lot in question to prompt the Adjust lot pop-up window.
If a green lot's (Registration) date, has been registered after the (Roast) date of the roast(s) in question, you will not be able to select the green lot as the replacement for the originally roasted lot.
Hint: To learn why the green lot is unavailable when editing the lot used on a completed roast, and how you can troubleshoot the issue, visit the following manual: Green lot is unavailable when editing the lot used on a completed roast
Updating the roast curve
Note: The roast curve itself can not be altered. If you need to alter the roast curve, add a new roast manually and copy the roast curve by clicking the Copy button under the Roasting curve section. You may then select an existing roast curve to copy.
Adding or revising comments:
- Double click at the graph to add a new comment.
- Click on a comment to revise or delete it.
Editing the duration:
- When moving to the Duration tab, a timeline below the graph appears. To change the duration of your roast, move the start or end point to the desired point in time or enter the start and end time in the fields below.
This action can not be undone. You will not be able to recover the roast period you have removed after you save the roast.
Delete a roast via Edit roast page (revert green weight to lot)
From our online platform C-sar, go to Roasts
- Click on the ID-tag for the roast in question (i.e. PR-XXXX)
Click the Edit button
From the Green section, set the Start weight (green) and End weight (roasted) fields to "0"
Scroll down to the bottom, and click Update roast. A warning message will appear:
Click Delete to confirm.
Congratulations! You are now able to edit a completed roast!
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.
We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, so we look forward to seeing what you have to say!