The following article describes how to update your account preferences.
You need to have administrative privileges to change your account preferences.
From your account overview, you can adjust settings such as
- Company logo
- Temperature & Weight unit
- Language, Time zone & Date format
- Company information
To get to your account overview follow the steps described below:
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Click on Gear > Account in the upper right corner of your window.
You can upload your company logo by dragging and dropping your logo as an image-file (i.e. png, jpeg) to the area marked below, or simply upload it from your computer.
Check the Dark background checkbox to add a black background. (Works best with transparent png files)
The logo appears in the navigation bar top left and on all your printed reports.
Temperature & Weight unit
Change your Temperature and Default weight unit by selecting the respective radio button.
When changing currency, already entered prices will not be converted.
Example: From EUR to USD - 1€ will become 1US$.
- Click Change Currency.
- Select the desired currency and click Update Currency
- A warning pops up. Confirm the currency change by clicking the OK button, after you have read and understood the warning.
Language, Time zone & Date format
Select the default Language, Time zone and Date format for your account. by selecting the preferred option from the respective drop-down and confirm by clicking Update preferences.
These will be the default preferences. Each user can select their individual language, time zone and date format in their personal preference settings.
Please note, some pages might not be fully translated at this point and will default to English.
- Scroll down to the section Company information to change your:
- Company name
- Select your preferences and click Update company information to submit your changes.