The following article describes how to update your account preferences.
Note: You need to have administrative privileges to change your account preferences.
From your account overview, you can adjust settings such as company logo, language, time zone, temperature and weight unit, and address information.
To get to your account overview follow the steps described below:
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Click on Gear > Account in the upper right corner of your window.
- You will be brought to your Account overview. At the top of the window you will find information about your subscription plan.
Change your company logo by dragging and dropping your logo as an image-file (i.e. jpeg.) to the area marked below, or simply upload it from your computer.
Note: The logo appears in the top menu bar and on all your report print-outs.
Language and preferences
- Scroll down to the section Language and preferencesto choose your preferred
- Time zone
- Date format
- Temperature unit
- Weight unit
- Currency: to change the currency please contact us via support.cropster.com.
Note: all prices will be converted 1:1, e.g. EUR 1,25 will be converted to USD 1.25.
- Click Update preferences to submit and save your changes.
Cropster has not been fully translated at this point, but we are looking into the process as we expand our support into new countries!
- Scroll down to the section Company informationto change your:
- Company name
- Select your preferences and click Update company information to submit your changes.