This manual explains how to set up a label printer in Roasting Intelligence (RI).
- DYMO LabelWriter 550
Other label printers (Brother, Zebra) may work as well, but are unconfirmed.
On some printers we encountered problems with the printing margins.
Setting up the printer in Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Ensure that you have installed the printer according to the recommendations of the manufacturer. Run a test print to confirm that you are correctly installed and set up. If so, then you are ready to proceed to your first label print.
- Open Roasting Intelligence (RI) and log in.
- Go to Account > Preferences > Printing.
Note: Learn how to customize your roast labels.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Print preview to access the Printing dialog.
- Select the Printer you are using, and define Width, Height and Orientation of your label.
- (Optional) Click the Preview button to view your roast label.
- (Optional) Select Switch to system print dialogue to get a more in-depth print configuration window.
- Apply changes by clicking the Print button.
Roasting Intelligence (RI) will remember your configurations for future prints.
For further assistance, please create a support ticket by clicking the Support button in the left lower corner of the app. A Cropster support rep will get in touch with you.