This manual explains how to set up a label printer in order to print sample labels in the Roasting Intelligence.
We currently support:
- Zebra label printers (Windows)
- DYMO LabelWriter 450/550
- Other models may work, but are unconfirmed
Setting up the label printer
Ensure that you have installed the printer according to the recommendations of the manufacturer. Run a test print to confirm that you are correctly installed and set up. If so, then you are ready to proceed to your first label print.
- Open the Roasting Intelligence (RI) and log in.
- Click the dots (...) to open the drop down menu and click Print Roast label.
- Click on Print roast label
- The configuration window will pop up, where you will select the printer you are using, and other configuration settings.
- Select Switch to system print dialogue to get a more in-depth print configuration window
RI will remember your configurations.
Find more information on how to print multiple labels at a time.
For further assistance, please create a support ticket by clicking the Support button in the left lower corner of the app. A Cropster support rep will get in touch with you.