This manual explains how to set up a label printer in order to print sample labels in the Roasting Intelligence.
We currently support:
- Zebra label printers (Windows)
- Dymo 450.
- Other models may work, but are unconfirmed
Label size is scaling. The printed area will adjust itself to your configured label size, however we do recommend a minimum size of
- 105 x 74 mm
- 4.1 x 2.9 inch
Setting up the label printer
Ensure that you have installed the printer according to the recommendations of the manufacturer. Run a test print to confirm that you are correctly installed and set up. If so, then you are ready to proceed to your first label print.
- Open the Roasting Intelligence (RI) and log in.
- Go to Roast > Completed roasts.
- Select the roast that you are printing, and then click Print label ...
- The configuration window will pop up, where you will select the printer you are using, as well as label size and orientation.
Check the label to see that the size and orientation are correct. If you need to make further adjustments, please change only one parameter at a time in the following order:
- Switching width and height
If nothing is printing, then please try another driver and run another test print.
The Roasting Intelligence will remember your configured values for the printer, height, width, and orientation.
For further assistance, please create a support ticket by clicking the Support button in the left lower corner of the app. A Cropster support rep will get in touch with you.
Congratulations! You are now ready to print labels for your completed roasts!
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.
We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, so we look forward to seeing what you have to say!