This article shows you how to schedule a post-roast blend.
- Log in to the Cropster online platform C-sar.
- Go to Roasts > Schedules.
- Choose the date and location at the top of the page you want to set up a roasting schedule for.
- Choose the roast machine and click on the + symbol to schedule your batches.
- Select Post-roast blend.
- Select a blend recipe, if you already have created a post-roast blend profile.
If you haven't created a post-roast blend profile, you can still schedule your post-roast blends.
Note: Use the Post-roast Blend button and create your blend from scratch.
- Select a profile for Component 1.
- All the information according to the profile gets pre-filled. When needed, change the green lot by clicking the pen-symbol.
- Click + Add component to add more components to your blend.
- Add the mixing ration in %. Please mind that the sum of % must be 100%.
- Click the Calculate batches button to calculate the amount needed.
- Enter the amount of the finished product needed and Cropster calculates, according to the mixing ratio, the amount of roast batches.
- Click Add batches to create the roast schedule.
- Publish your schedule to make it visible in the Roasting Intelligence (RI).
Note: Click here for more information on Roast schedules.
You are now ready to schedule post roast blends!
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to send them directly to your account manager, or to email@example.com. We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, to we look forward to hearing what you have to say!