This article shows you how to schedule a post-roast blend.
- Log in to the Cropster online platform C-sar.
- Go to Roasts > Schedules.
- Choose the date and location at the top of the page you want to set up a roasting schedule for.
- Choose the roast machine and click on the + symbol to schedule your batches.
- Select Post-roast blend.
- Select a blend recipe or click Create new recipe to create a new recipe from scratch.
Note: Learn how to create a Post-roast blend recipe.
- When using a Post-roast blend profile, all fields will be prefilled according to the profile selected. If you add a new recipe manually, fill in all required fields like, Profile, Green lot, weights/ratio.
- Click + Add component to switch or add more components to your blend.
- Click the Calculate batches button to calculate the amount needed.
- Enter how much Roasted coffee you need. According to the mixing ratio, the scheduler provides you with the number of roast batches per component.
- You can revise the weights or round up to full batches.
- Once you are happy, click Add batches to create the roast schedule.
- Review your batches and click the Publish button top left, to make your roast schedule available for Roasting Intelligence (RI).
Note: Learn more about roast scheduling.
You are now ready to schedule post roast blends!
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.
We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, so we look forward to seeing what you have to say!