Setup and Installation
Online Platform (C-sar)
Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Shipsbeans.com & GetCoffee
During processing you may choose to split a batch into multiple parts
This optional feature gives you the ability to divide the coffee being delivered into separate batches. Use this if you are sorting a single delivery of coffee into different parts depending on quality.
Example: If your wet mill uses a mechanical separator, then the floaters and underripe cherry will be divided from ripe cherry; and each part can be tracked individually using batch division.
To add a batch division during coffee registration:
- Click on Customize.
- Check the box next to Batch division.
- Choose the number of batches the coffee should be divided (2 or 3).
- Click on Confirm to return to the coffee registration.
Go to Processing information, the divided batches are labelled A, B, (C).
- Enter a number into each percentage field next to the batch labels.
The sum of all the numbers must equal 100%
- Select the Processes that describe how each of the divided batches will be handled by the mill.
- You may also assign each divided batch to different Projects (optional).