Setup and Installation
Online Platform (C-sar)
Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Shipsbeans.com & GetCoffee
Batches are amounts of raw coffee received from your suppliers that will be processed
Tip: You can also add batches offline using the Origin Mobile App.
Before registering coffees, make sure you have created processes.
Learn how to create processes.
Simple coffee registration
The following steps are required for any Coffee Registration.
- Go to Origin > Batches.
- Click on + Add coffee.
- If you manage more than one mill, select the Mill at which the coffee will be processed.
- Select the Reception date when the coffee arrived at the mill.
- Select the Supplier type who is delivering coffee (Community, Farm, Field or Picker)
- Click on + Add supplier
- Type to search for the Supplier name, and select one from the list.
- Type the Amount of units the supplier is delivering.
- Choose the Unit the amount of coffee is measured with.
- Click on + Add supplier again as many times as necessary (Optional).
- Choose a Received state (Cherry, Dry cherry, Parchment, Wet parchment or Wet green).
- Select the Process that describes how the coffee will be processed.
- Click on Register coffee to submit.