Batches are amounts of raw coffee received from your suppliers that will be processed
Tip: You can also add batches offline using the Origin Mobile App.
Before adding batches, make sure you have created processes.
Learn how to create processes.
Adding batches requires 2 steps: Reception and Processing.
- Go to Origin > Batches.
- Click on + Add > Batch.
Enter this following information about the unprocessed coffee you are receiving.
- If you manage more than one mill, select the Mill at which the coffee will be processed.
- Select the Reception date when the coffee arrived at the mill.
- Select the Varieties of coffee being delivered. (Optional).
- Select the Supplier type who is delivering coffee (Community, Farm, Field or Picker)
- Click on + Add supplier
- Type to search for the Supplier name, and select one from the list.
- Type the Weight of coffee the supplier is delivering.
- Choose the Unit the amount of coffee is measured with.
- Click on + Add supplier again as many times as necessary (Optional).
If you wish to include further specify where the coffee comes from, use the Additional traceability section.
- Choose a Received state (Cherry, Dry cherry, Parchment, Wet parchment or Wet green).
- Select the Process that describes how the coffee will be processed.
- Indicate other details about the batch using the Customize menu, such as Pile or Project (Optional).
- Add any additional Parts if you wish to use a different process for some of the coffee (Optional).
- Click on Create batch to submit.
Learn more about the different coffee separation modes (ie. how to divide the weight between the parts).