In this manual you will receive an overview of how to enter in physical analysis details and review them online.
This manual explains the following:
- Creating a Physical analysis
- Setting up a Physical session
- Reviewing the Green grading information
Creating a Physical analysis
In the Physical subsection you can measure and log the following for samples and green lots:
- Water Activity
- Screen size
- Milling difference
- And more!
There are different ways to create a session
- Via the Physical analysis overview page
- Via the Samples or Green Inventory page
- Via the lot's page
- Via the Dashboard
Via the Physical analysis overview page
- Go to Quality > Physical in the menu to go to the Physical analysis overview page.
- Click + Add physical analysis to create a new Physical analysis.
Via the Samples or Green Inventory page
- Go either to the Samples or Green Inventory overview page, depending on the type of lot for which you want to add physical information.
- Check the box next to the lots you want to add the information to.
- A menu bar at the top of the table appears. Click Quality > Green grading.
Via the lot's page
- Go to the lot's detail page by clicking on the referring SG- or PG-number.
- Scroll down to the Quality section and click Add green grading button.
Via the Dashboard
- After logging in, you will be led to the Dashboard.
- Click + Add > + Green Grading to set up a physical analysis.
Setting up a Physical analysis
- Set up the session:
- Evaluator: Will be pre-filled with the user logged in.
- Lab: Choose the Lab.
- Analysis of: Check the box next to the information you want to track.
- Green weight: Enter the lot's weight.
- Samples: Choose the lot you want to add green grading information for. This section will be pre-filled when the session has been created from the Samples or Green Inventory overview page.
- Click Start Analysis.
- Fill in the information you analyzed and click Save analysis. You don't have to complete all fields.
- Once you are done, click the Save & close button.
Reviewing the Green grading information
The Green grading information can be found:
In the Physical analysis section
The green grading information of every lot can be found in the Physical analysis overview (Quality > Physical) section under a unique QC-number.
- Click the Customize button and choose what information to be shown in the overview.
- Use Filters at the top of the table to look for certain information, e.g. "all green grading information entered in the last 7 days".
- Export the data by checking the box at the left hand side of the table. A menu at the top of the table appears where you can choose the format of your export.
- Edit your data by clicking the Pen symbol in the menu bar at the top of the table.
In the lot's detail page
When you click on the ID-tag (PG- or SG-number) of your green beans, you will be lead to the lot's detail page.
- Scroll down to Quality Information section to see the Green Grading information of the lot in question.
- Click Show more to see more detailed information on the different tests conducted.
- If you want to add information, click Add green grading.
Congratulations! You are now ready to add Green grading information.
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.
We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, so we look forward to seeing what you have to say!