It is not possible to roast without using a profile in the Roasting Intelligence (RI). This article covers a work-around that seems contradictory at first.
Within the online platform C-sar
- Log in to our online platform C-sar.
- Go to Roasts > Profiles and add a new profile by clicking the + Add Profile button.
- Choose a profile name that ideally refers to the fact that you are roasting without profile. E.g. "No profile", "Off", etc...
- Leave all the other fields empty.
- Save the profile by clicking Create profile.
Note: For more information on Profiles, click here .
Within the Roasting Intelligence (RI)
- Log in to the RI
- Click the Synchronize button to fetch the newly created profile from the online platform.
- Choose the "No profile"-profile.
- Enter any Green inventory and Total start weight.
The batch size must not exceed the machines maximum capacity.
- Click Start, to start the roast.
Warning: It is not recommended to set a reference roast for this profile, as it should imitate a roast without a profile set.