You need to have the Group Administrator's permission to perform the steps outlined in this article.
If you need to replace a user (e.g. when an employee has left the company), the most consistent way is to invite the new user to your group and remove the former user. This way, all data produced by the former user stays tagged as such.
By following the steps below you can invite and/or remove users from your group:
- Log into the online platform C-sar.
- Navigate to the Gear icon on the top right side of the page.
- Select Users.
- Click the + Invite user button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the following details:
* is indicating mandatory fields
- Email address*
- Select the permission you would like to assign to the user (e.g. Roaster).
💡 You can also manually select permissions if you mark the Custom permission.
📚 Learn more about the user permissions.
- Click on the green Invite user button.
- After the new user has been invited the user you would like to replace can be removed from the group, by clicking the Remove button right to the respective user.
💡 Deleting a user will not affect the data they have entered.
If your domain name has changed and you would like to update a user's email address, please create a ticket via support.cropster.com and we will get in touch with you as soon as it's possible.
Congratulations! You are now ready to replace users.
Your opinion matters. If you have further questions, feedback, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.