Online Platform (C-sar)
Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Setup and Installation
How to print labels for my roast batches
Printing a single batch
You can print a label for a roast by opening up the following sequence of pages.
- In Roasting Intelligence, click the dots (...) to open the drop down menu
- Click Print roast label.
Printing multiple batches at once
- Switch to Roasted tab.
- Click the Select/Deselect all button to select all roasted batches
Note: Press CMD and click the batch to select several single batches.
- Click Print
Note: Click here for more information on how to set up your label printer.
The roast label displays the following information:
- Roast time / Date
- Machine, Roast technician
- PR-number (batch number)
- Start/End Weight / Weight Loss
- Roast Value 1
- Roast Notes
- Green lot (but only on single origin)
- Date printed
Example of a roast label: