The following article shows you how to download and install the Roasting Intelligence (RI) to your computer.
- Go to download.cropster.com.
- Click the Download button to start the download.
- Go to your downloads folder and open the file. The Cropster Roasting Intelligence Installer pops open.
Windows: The installation process will start automatically.
MacOS: Double click on the icon to start the installation. You will be asked whether you are sure you want to open the file. Click the Open button to proceed with the installation.
- Choose the location where you want to install the RI and click Next.
- Select the components you want to install and click Next.
- Main Application: Downloads the RI.
- Phidget Driver: Only needs to be checked if your roast machine has been connected to Cropster with a Cropster Connector.
Phidget driver can only be checked on initial download.
- Select additional tasks to perform during installation and click Next.
- Create a desktop icon: Creates a shortcut of the RI on your desktop. (Recommended)
- Remove legacy installation: To be checked when you initially install the RI.
- Check the box next to Run Cropster Roasting Intelligence, before clicking Finish to immediately open the RI after the installation has been finished.
- The Roasting Intelligence will open up. Please log in and proceed with the setup, according to the manual you received by your Cropster representee.
If any questions during setup appear, please contact Cropster support by using the Support button you will find in the lower left corner of the RI screen or by emailing email@example.com.