If you need to replace a user by a different one (e.g. when an employee has left the company), the most consistent way is to invite the new user to your group and remove the former user. This way, all data produced by the former user stays tagged as such.
Note: You will need group administration rights to conduct the following steps.
To invite or remove users from your group, navigate to your Users page.
- Go to > Users in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the + Invite user button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you are inviting and choose the permissions you would like to assign.
- Confirm by clicking the Invite user button on the bottom of the page.
For more details on user permissions, please visit the following article: How to add and remove users
- After the new user has been invited the user you would like to replace can be removed from the group, by clicking the Remove button right to the respective user.
Deleting a user will not affect the data they have entered in any way.
Note: If your domain name has changed and you would like to update a user's email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A Cropster support representative will proof your request and let you know once the change has been conducted.