Online Platform (C-sar)
Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Setup and Installation
How to archive a profile
This article shows you how to archive a profile.
Note: An archived profile can not be fetched by the RI anymore. Archived profiles can be retrieved at any time.
Archiving a profile
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to Roasts > Profiles.
- If the Archived-column is not yet enabled, enable it by clicking the Customize button top-right and check the box next to Archived.
- To archive a profile, click the green dot next to the profile in question.
- The dot turns red and indicated that the profile has been successfully archived.
- Only archived profile can be deleted. To delete a profile use the trashbin icon.
Warning: A deleted profile cannot be retrieved.
Unarchiving a profile
- To make your archived profiles visible, click the Customize button and switch the toggle button at the bottom to Show archived profiles.
- Look for the profile you would like to unarchive.
- Click the red dot to unarchive the profile. A green dot indicates that the action went successfully.