In this article you will learn how to export quality data using our Excel export function.
Hint: Learn about our Quality compare report by visiting the following article:
Using the Quality compare report
When using our Excel export, there are multiple categories featuring green and roasted coffee, supply networks, and quality information for you to choose from.
To use our customizable Excel (.xls) export, see the following steps:
- From either the Sensorial analysis, or Cupping sessions overview pages, mark the checkbox next to one or more QC-/QS-tags.
- Click the Compare button, then from the Compare sensorial analyses page click the Export drop-down menu to click on the Excel (.xls) export option.
- Click the Excel (.xls) button.
- From the Excel (.xls) pop-window you can customize the information you want exported.
- Once you have selected the information you wish to export, click the Export to Excel button.
You are now ready to export quality data!
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.
We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, so we look forward to seeing what you have to say!