This manual outlines how to connect your La Marzocco espresso machine with Cropster Cafe
- Machines Compatible with Cropster Cafe
- Registering Your Espresso Machine in Your Cropster Account
- Connecting Machine to Cropster Cafe
Machines Compatible with Cropster Cafe
La Marzocco is our first connected partner for Cropster Cafe. We can currently connect to the following models:
- GB5 S AV or ABR (new)
- GB5 X AV or ABR (new)
- GB5 S EE
- Linea PB AV or ABR
- Linea PB X AV or ABR
- KB90 AV or ABR
- Linea Classic S
Registering Your Espresso Machine in Your Cropster Account
Before you can connect your espresso machine, you need to have your Cropster Cafe account set up.
Go back through the onboarding steps at any time from Cropster Cafe - Onboarding.
Connecting Your Machine to Cropster Cafe
Ensure you have added your machine to your LM Pro App account and that the machine is Connected or Connected Remotely. If you can't connect your machine, please reach out to La Marzocco's Support team.
- Click on the machine you want to connect in your LM Pro App. Scroll down to the bottom of this screen, and click the manage button next to the Cropster logo.
- On the next screen, you will see whether or not your machine is already connected to Cropster Cafe. If it isn't, click on Connect to Cropster Cafe, which will redirect you to a landing page on your browser.
- Log in with your Cropster Cafe account if you aren't logged in already.
- Press + Add machine, and add all the required information about the machine you are connecting.
If our system recognizes the serial number or model of a machine you are trying to connect, you will be asked to update this machine, rather than adding a new one.
5. Once you have filled in all the required information, press Add and connect equipment.
In order to connect your espresso machine to Cropster Cafe with the La Marzocco app, it needs to be registered at a station in your Cropster account. Note that each station can only have one espresso machine, so if you have more than one, you need to set up a different equipment station for it.
6. You will now receive a green checkmark message saying "Machine Connected"
It takes roughly two minutes for your machine to show as "Online", as the software waits for the first heartbeat message from your machine. Your machine should show as "Online" upon refreshing your page.
Congratulations! You have successfully connected your La Marzocco Espresso Machine to Cropster Cafe!
You're ready to learn how to capture your brews automatically! Check out this webinar to find out from our Cafe team about how Cropster Cafe can help you and your cafe.
More manuals can be found on help.cropster.com