This article explains how to use the Roast Goal Report.
Roast Goal Report is available for the following products:
- Roast (Professional and higher tiers)
- Why use the Roast Goal Report?
- The Roast Goal Report overview page
Why use the Roast Goal Report?
The main benefit of using this tool is that you will have a comparison of your roasts based on the Roast Goals you have set. This report is designed to show you if you are meeting your Roast Goals or not.
📚 Learn more about adding Roast Goals.
The Roast Goal Report overview page
By following the steps below you can open the Roast Goal Report overview page:
- Log into the online platform C-sar.
- Navigate to the Reports on the main menu bar.
- Select the Roast Goal Report.
- You will be directed to the Roast Goal Report overview page.
- Enter a Date range (e.g. custom, last week, last month, etc.) you are interested in filtering by.
💡 The last 7 days are shown by default. The maximum date range is 1 year.
- By clicking on the Filters button to specify the following details:
- Roast technician
- Goal Type
- Click on Apply filters to add these details.
- After setting the date range and applying the filters, the information and graph will update accordingly.
The Roast Goal Report consists of four sections:
You can see the following information at a glance:
- % of roasts that met all goals
- % of goals that have been met
- # of roasts failed by goal type
- Top 3 failed goal types by # of fails
- Top 3 worst performing profiles by % of goals met
Profiles (and their roasts) excluded from any goal check, as well as roasts missing development events (Turning Point, Color Change, First Crack) are not taken into account.
- The Met goals tab shows you the % of goals met by Day, Profile or Goal type.
- The Failed batches tab shows you the # of roasts by Day, Profile or Goal type.
When scrolling down, you will find a table that shows you all goals failed within the selected time frame.
Exporting the Roast Goal Report
Use the Export button top left to export your Roast Goal Report as pdf- or xls- file.
- Click Export full report as PDF to be led to the printing page, where you can save your report as pdf-file or print it out.
- Click Export failed goals as Excel to download the table at the bottom of a report into an xls-file.
Congratulations! You are now ready to use the Roast Goal Report.
Your opinion matters. If you have further questions, feedback or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.