You can customize your processes using stages, which allow you to closely track each batch.
Stages are the steps taken while processing a batch of coffee.
Adding a Stage to your Process
Stages are created as part of a Process. You can either
At the bottom of the Process details page, you can press the "+Add stage" button.
- Within the process, press the +Add stage button.
- Select a Stage type. If none correctly describes your stage, select Other.
- Enter a target duration for how long the stage should take in terms of minutes, hours or days.
- If you wish to have a different name appear for the stage, enter a Stage name (Optional).
- Click on Update process to submit.
- Stages need to be defined on the process before they appear on a batch.
- Adding a stage to a process does not add that stage to pre-existing batches.
- Removing a stage from a process does not remove that stage from pre-existing batches.
- If you change which process a batch is using, the stages on that batch will not change.
After you have added a batch, you can navigate to the Stages page for that batch in 2 ways:
- In the Batches overview page by pressing this icon on the right side of the table next to the target batch.
- On the Batch detail page pressing the Stages button on the right side of the screen.
- Press the edit button next to the target stage
Each stage has the following fields available:
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- While editing a stage, you can also add measurements by pressing the '+Add measurement' button.
- Select the Measurement type from these options:
- Moisture content
- Enter a Value.
- Enter the Date of the reading.
- If you wish to capture another reading of the same type, select '+Add another reading' (Optional).
- Press Update to save.