Setup and Installation
Online Platform (C-sar)
Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Shipsbeans.com & GetCoffee
Multi Barrel setup doesn't display temperatures
The application doesn't display temperatures when started with the multi barrel script, but does when the RI is started normally.
Check if the Phidgets Web Service is started.
- Open Phidget Control Panel.
- Mac: In the Finder application, search Phidget control panel under Applications.
- Windows: Type Phidget control panel in the search bar.
- Switch to the Network Server tab.
- Enter Cropster as Server Name and 5001 under Port.
- Check the Start Automatically on Boot check box and hit the Start Network Server button.
- Make sure it says Network Server is running.
- Close the Phidget Control Panel and restart the Roasting Intelligence .
For further assistance, please create a support ticket by clicking the Support button in the left lower corner of the app. A Cropster support rep will get in touch with you.