Setup and Installation
Online Platform (C-sar)
Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Shipsbeans.com & GetCoffee
How to set the RoR within the RI
To set up the RoR within the Roasting Intelligence (RI), follow the steps below:
- Login to the RI.
- Open Account > Preferences > General tab
- Scroll down to Rate of rise (RoR) settings
- Choose between Recommended, Sensitive, Noise smoothing, then select your preferred Time expression unit.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
We suggest using the recommended (standard) RoR curve setting.
The time expression doesn't affect the RoR calculation, but only shows your preferred measurement unit for temperature increments (default: 60s).
Disable/enable RoR for a measurement
- From RI, go to Account > Preferences > Machine tab
- Toggle the button green to enable the measurement's RoR curve (1).
Note: click the toggle button gray to disable the RoR curve (2).
Click Save to apply the changes.
Which RoR setting should I use?
Read our educational article written with Roast experts to learn which RoR setting is best for your roasting environment. Click here to visit the article!