This article will show you how to how to reset or change your password.
To choose a secure password, use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers.
Reset the password
You can reset your password by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the following page.
- Enter your *E-mail and click on the Send link button.
📝: This link will be valid for the next 7 days. If you don't receive an email within the next minutes, you may have entered an invalid email address or the email may have gone to your spam folder.
- A link to change your password will be sent to your email address.
- Open the email, then click the Change my password button.
- From the Reset password page, please enter your new password under the New Password and Re-enter password fields.
- Click the Change password button to effectively change your password.
Changing the password via the online platform C-sar
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right side of the page.
- Select Account by clicking on the dropdown.
- On the bottom of the the My profile section you can find the Change password option.
- Enter your Current password and New password in the text field.
- Click Update password to save your changes.
💡 Click on Show if you would like to see the characters you are entering.
Congratulations! You are now ready to reset or change your password.
Your opinion matters. If you have further questions, feedback or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.