The following article describes how to reset and change your password.
Hint: To choose a secure password, use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers.
Resetting the password
If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Go to https://c-sar.cropster.com/app/forgot-password
- Enter your E-mail and click the Send link button.
- A link to change your password will be sent to your email address.
Note: If you cannot find the message, please search your inbox for a message called "Cropster Change Password Request".
- Open the email "Cropster Change Password Request", then click the Change my password button.
- From the Reset password page, please enter your new password under the New Password and Re-enter password fields.
- Click the Change password button to effectively change your password.
Changing the password (from C-sar)
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to the My Account-page by clicking <username> > My Account in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and enter your Current password and New password in the textfield.
- Click Update password to save your changes.