Once you have set up your notifications, you will get alerted whenever there is a violation of your target range.
There are currently 3 ways to get notified:
You can customize your dashboard to show the AmbientSensor section. From then on, you will see alert notifications whenever you log into the application.
- Log in to c-sar.cropster.com to get to the dashboard.
- Click the Customize button on the top-right.
- Check the box next to AmbientSensor to enable the AmbientSensor section on the dashboard.
Daily Roast Update
If you have opted in to receive Daily Roast Update emails, then notifications will automatically be included in the top section of those emails. If there was a violation during the day, it will show up as an Environmental alert.
- To enable Daily Roast Update emails, go to the My profile page.
- Check the box next to Receive daily roast updates.
Those emails are only sent out when you roasted that day. They won't be triggered solely in the case of an environmental alert.
If you go to the location where the AmbientGateway was installed you will see more than if there was a violation. There are also details on when it happened and how much it was outside the specified range
- Go to More > Locations.
- Click on the Location name of the location you want to take a closer look at.
If you have the AmbientSensor section enabled on the Dashboard, clicking on a location there will also take you to the detail view.