Please note that TeamViewer requests will only be accepted after assessment of the problem and upon appointment with your Cropster support person.
Please get in touch with us, if you are facing a problem or if you need help connecting your roast machine.
Opening the Teamviewer Quick Support app
- Open your browser and go to http://get.teamviewer.com/cropster
- The download of the Quick Support app will be triggered immediately upon opening the URL.
- Check your Downloads folder for the app named TeamViewer QuickSupport.
- Open the App when the Teamviewer meeting is about to start and enter your name or your company name in the name field.
- Wait until your Cropster support person requests access to your PC and click Allow.
✅ If you are using Windows, the Cropster support person will now be able to see your screen and control your PC.
If you are using a Mac, proceed with the steps below to allow Cropster support to control your device.
Allowing TeamViewer remote control (Mac only)
Apple has introduced a security feature with MacOS 10.14 (and higher) that requires additional permissions to be assigned to TeamViewer to allow us to control your Mac after connecting to your computer.
- Upon allowing the Cropster support person to access your PC (see step 5 in the section above), the following window appears.
- Click Request Access... under Screen Recording.
- The following window pops up. Click Open System Preferences.
- The Privacy settings will open.
- On the bottom left corner, click on the lock icon to make changes. You need to enter your PC password to confirm.
- Check the box, next to TeamViewer QuickSupport (under Screen Recording)
- The following dialog appears. Click Later.
- Switch to the Accessibility menu in the left menu bar and again, check the box next to TeamViewer QuickSupport.
- When the following dialog appears again. Click Quit & Reopen to apply the changes.
- Now both, Screen Recording and Accessibility, appear as Allowed.
- Open the TeamViewer QuickSupport app again and Allow the Cropster Support person to reconnect.
✅ The Cropster support person will now be able to see your screen and control your PC.