This manual goes over steps to clear the cache if C-sar our online platform is running slowly or if the page is not loading on your computer but loads on other devices.
- How to clear cache using Google Chrome
- How to clear cache using Firefox
- How to clear cache using Safari
How to clear the cache using Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Locate the icon with 3 dots at the top right and click on it
- Hover over More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data
- For the Time range select All time, check mark all the options click Clear
How to clear the cache using Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Click on the top right box with 3 lines
- Select Settings from the list
- Select Privacy & Security
- Click Clear Data.
- Click Clear.
- Click Clear now to clear cache.
How to clear the cache using Safari
- Open Safari
- While having Safari opened and selected select Safari at the top left and select Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Select Privacy and click Manage Website Data
- Select Remove All
- Select Remove Now