This article describes how to access the history or references; it will also show you how restore a past reference curve and how to remove a reference curve from the history of references.
When you replace the reference for a roast profile, the prior reference curve will be automatically disabled.
Restoring a prior reference curve
To restore an old reference curve go through following steps:
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to Roasts > Profiles.
- Go to the profile you'd like to restore the reference curve for.
- Scroll to the bottom section History of references. There you see all past and current (top) reference curves in chronological order.
- Click the star next to the roast you want to set as reference curve.
Deleting a reference from the history of references
To remove a prior reference curve from the history of references, follow the steps below:
- Go to the History of references-section, as described above.
- Check the box to select references that you do not want to keep in your history.
- Click the trashcan icon that appears on top of the table to delete them from your history.
Note: Deleting a reference from the history will only remove the roast from the history and not the roast curve itself.