This article describes how to access the history or references; it will also show you how restore a past reference curve and how to remove a reference curve from the history of references.
When you replace the reference for a roast profile, the prior reference curve will be automatically disabled.
The history of references can hold up to 100 reference roasts. If the maximum number of references is exceeded, the oldest reference will be automatically removed from the history.
Restoring a prior reference curve
To restore an old reference curve go through following steps:
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to Roasts > Profiles.
- Go to the profile you'd like to restore the reference curve for.
- Scroll to the bottom section History of references. There you see past reference curves (up to 100) and current (top) reference curves in chronological order.
- Click the star next to the roast you want to set as reference curve.
Deleting a reference from the history of references
To remove a prior reference curve from the history of references, follow the steps below:
- Go to the History of references-section, as described above.
- Check the box to select references that you do not want to keep in your history.
- Click the trashcan icon that appears on top of the table to delete them from your history.
Note: Deleting a reference from the history will only remove the roast from the history and not the roast curve itself.