This manuals shows you how to add Cropster's control measurements to the RI for setup, such as Gas control, and Airflow control.
Note: You need administrative permissions to perform the following steps.
The control measurements are only available for specific machines. Check our "Cropster roast machine partner page" page to see whether your roast machine is supported.
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to Gear icon > Machines in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Edit (pen icon) next to your roast machine.
- Scroll down to the measurements section.
- Click + Add measurements and select the control feature you wish to add (e.g. Gas control, Airflow control, etc.)
- Click Update machine to confirm the changes.
- To apply the changes, please restart the RI.
Note: You can change the order of the measurements shown in the RI by dragging and dropping the measurements into position.
Setting up the Control measurements
The steps below only apply if the roaster has already been successfully connected to the computer you have set up. If not, find more information about your machine's setup manual from our Connect your roast machine page, or our Helpdesk.
- Open the Roasting Intelligence (RI).
- Go to Account > Preferences > Machine tab.
- Scroll down to the Control measurement (e.g. Airflow control, Gas control, etc.) and select the option representing your machine. Examples are included below for your reference:
- Probat series 2 machines - Probat PLC
- Probat PIII machines - Probat Web Socket
- Giesen machines manufactured from June 2014 onwards - Giesen PLC
- Save your changes and restart the RI.
Learn more about: