This manuals shows you how to add the Gas control and Airflow control measurement to your machine.
You need to have administration rights to perform the following steps.
The control measurement is only available for specific machines. Check our "Cropster roast machine partner page"-page to see whether your roast machine is supported.
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to Gear icon > Machines in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Edit (pen icon) next to your roast machine.
- Scroll down to the measurements section.
- Click + Add measurements and select Gas control / Airflow control / Drum pressure control.
- Click Update machine to confirm the changes.
- To apply the changes, please restart the RI.
You can change the order of the measurements shown in the RI by dragging and dropping the measurements into position.
If you have not yet set up the Gas/Airflow control measurement within the Roasting Intelligence (RI), click on the respective roast machine to get to the setup manual:
- Giesen machine built between June 2014 and January 2018
- Giesen machine built after February 2018
- Probat Probatone (series 2)*
- Probat PIII and Probat Sample Roaster (beta)*
- Besca with automation software
- Coffeetool (beta)
- San Franciscan (beta) - machines built after August 2019
* Airflow control