This article will show you how to disconnect your shop integration from the online platform C-sar.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you will permanently disconnect your shop integration.
What does it mean to disconnect my shop?
After completing the procedure to disconnect your shop integration the following applies:
Open orders will be archived.
Your products will be deactivated and the shop integration's Product tab* will disappear.
💡 The products cannot be reactivated.
Archived orders can still be reviewed, but your products no longer have an available External reference link to your shop integration.
Deactivated products from deleted integrations will not show up under the Products drop-down menu in the creation of new orders.
How do I disconnect my shop integration?
If you want to disconnect your shop integration from Cropster, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into the online platform C-sar.
- Navigate to Commerce on the main menu bar and select Orders > Order Settings.
- From the left-hand side, click on the name of your shop integration (e.g. WooCommerce).
- Click on the Request shop blocking and disconnection button.
- From the pop-up window, Select a reason to proceed from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm your shop's disconnection by clicking the Request blocking and disconnection button. 📝 The request might take a few working days and will be processed upon confirmation.
- Once you have submitted the disconnection request, a Cropster representative will be in touch soon to confirm your request.
Upon confirmation of your request to disconnect the shop integration, the action is irreversible, and you will not be able to link the same Shop URL with Cropster.