Setup and Installation
Online Platform (C-sar)
Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Shipsbeans.com & GetCoffee
Adding the roast value (e.g. ColorTrack, Agtron)
Agtron, ColorTrack, Javalitics and more are all methods to measure the Roast value.
You can save two roast values (Roast value 1 and Roast value 2), one for whole beans and one for ground beans, with your roasts.
Setting up the method
- Log in to the Roasting Intelligence (RI)
- Go to Account > Preferences > General
- Choose the device you are using to measure the roast value from the dropdown.
- Save your changes.
Entering the roast value
There are several ways to enter the roast value within the Roasting Intelligence (RI):
- Under the Today's production overview (this can also be done while roasting)
- Click on the roasted batch you'd like to enter the roast value for.
- Enter the roast value and confirm.
- Under completed roasts (this can also be done while roasting)
- If you want to edit general roast notes as well, go to Roast > Completed roasts
- Choose the roast you want to edit
- Enter a Roast value and click Update to confirm.
- Immediately after the roast before saving it: