In this article you will learn how to create an app-like icon for the Cafe Dashboard from your iOS/Android device's "Home" page.
We recommend Setting the Cafe dashboard as your Cropster dashboard before continuing.
Cropster Cafe icon
In order to have easy access to your Cropster Cafe Dashboard, we recommend adding a Bookmark via an app-like icon to your mobile device's Home page to grant you easy access to your Dashboard.
Please follow the steps outlined below using a browser (iOS - Safari / Android - Chrome):
- Go to C-sar, and log in using your credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the Cafe section from the Menu on the top of the page.
- From the Cafe dashboard, continue with the steps outlined for:
On iOS devices
See the steps to add a bookmark icon on the Safari browser.
- Tap the icon featuring an up-pointing arrow coming out of a box icon .
- Tap the Add to Home Screen option.
- (optional) Rename the icon on your Home screen to "Cropster Cafe".
- Click the Done button.
Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iOS device's Home page.
- From your Home page, tap on the Cropster Cafe icon and sign in with your Cropster username and password.
On Android devices
See the steps to add a bookmark icon on the Chrome browser.
- Tap the menu icon (three dots in upper right-hand corner).
- Tap the Install app option.
- Tap the Install button to confirm.
- Go back to your Home page, and find the Cropster icon.
- Tap and hold the app icon, and select Add to Home.
If the steps outlined above differ from the available options on your phone/browser, visit this article to learn more ways to add a bookmark shortcut to your home screen on Android.
Thank you for being a Cropster customer!
If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.
More manuals and videos can be found on help.cropster.com