This article explains you what to do when the machine readouts appear as squares in the Roasting Intelligence (RI).
The following article and its screenshots refer to the Roasting Intelligence (RI5).
In case you previously used the Roasting Intelligence (RI4) we kindly invite you to check the newly improved features of RI5.
To upgrade to RI5, please download the Roasting Intelligence (RI5).
After a successful machine connection, the readouts appear as squares.
The RI's language setting defaults to the system's language settings. When your system's language is set to a non-Latin alphabet (e.g. Arabic), it could result into a display issue for the measurements set up in the RI.
To fix the problem, you need to revise the RI's language settings from System default to e.g. English.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Roasting Intelligence (RI).
- Navigate to the Preferences on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Select the Roasting tab and Smart features.
- Select English by clicking on the dropdown at the Languages section.
- Save to apply the changes.
Your opinion matters. If you have further questions, feedback, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.