Cropster is compatible with any cupping process and we have an array of forms available for you to log your information.
The most commonly used forms are the "Production form - 3 CAT", the "SCAA form" and the "CoE form".
Please send us your production cupping form via xlsx, doc, pdf or a simple scan and add the scoring information, such as the minimum and maximum score, the increments, score multipliers, etc. We will then create the custom form for your needs.
We have following limitations/requirements to create a custom cupping sheet:
We can work with
- Any scale values, e.g. from 0 to 10 or -3 to 3 for intensities/qualities.
- Different increments, e.g. 0.25 or 0.5 or 1 per scale.
- Defects per cup and severity of defect, as in the SCAA sheet.
- Intensities per category
- Descriptors per category
- Positive and negative notes per descriptor.
- General notes (mandatory field)
- Create comment boxes per category (a category would be e.g. "Sweetness").
- Create tick boxes. We have to bypass that with a 0-1 slider.
- Treat categories differently in reports. E.g. a sweetness score from 0-10 would appear in the same graph as a "Roast development" slider from -1 to +1.
- Use other labels than the number within intensity/quality drop-downs.