Online Platform (C-sar)
Roasting Intelligence (RI)
Setup and Installation
How to identify the IP-address (Loring)
This manual shows you how to identify the IP address of your Loring roaster.
The IP-address is crucial to get a connection to Cropster.
Usually Loring roasters have a default IP address assigned:
- S15 Falcon, S35 Kestrel and S70 Peregrine: 192.168.1.199
- S7 Nighthawk: 192.168.1.69
In some cases the IP address might differ from the default. To identify the roaster's IP address follow the steps below:
- Tap the menu button (three lines) in the top left corner of your Loring touchscreen.
- Tap System.
- Tap Configure touchscreens PLC IP Address.
If username and password is required, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tab Settings and then tab Stations. A window pops up that displays the IP address of your Loring's PLC.
- Enter the PLC IP address within the Roasting Intelligence (RI) preferences.
Note: If the Loring touchscreen starts to throw repeated error codes when accessing this setting it is not abnormal. Simply record the PLC IP address and restart the roaster if the faults are unable to be cleared. The roaster should operate as normal.