This article will describe how to use the Brews tables in Cropster Cafe.
What is the Brews tables feature?
The Brew tables are the central repository of all brews per brewing method that have been logged both automatically and manually in Cropster Cafe. The Brews table can be found under the Cafe tab > Brews.
Brews can be filtered for
- Log date: allows to filter for brews on a certain date
- Location: allows to filter for brews on a certain location
- Equipment: allows to filter for brews on a certain machine (espresso only)
- Grouphead: allows to filter for brews on a certain grouphead (espresso only)
- Recipe: allows to filter for brews per recipe, and can also choose to show brews not linked to any recipe alone
- Brew type: allows to filter brews per brew type (espresso, manual brew, batch brew)
- Roast: allows to filter brews per linked roast (only available for Roast Foundation+ accounts)
Bulk and single actions
By selecting multiple brews in the brews tables, you can edit the following properties of a brew in bulk:
- (Re)assign to a recipe
- Delete brews
In order to allow for the ability to the share brew information with different stakeholders, internally or externally, it is possible to export all brews across all brewing methods within a certain timeframe up to one year to a downloadable CSV file. To export the brews, click on "Export" to the right side of the brews overview table.