You can label your Batches and Lots with custom projects that you define
Tip: Using Projects is optional!
Projects are a way to group different lots and samples that share a common characteristic, such as origin.
E.g. if you register various different lots from Honduras in the same year you can group them as the project "Honduras."
- Go to More > Projects
- Click Add new project
- Enter at least the Project name.
- (Optional) Enter a project description.
Tag your lots with projects and track them throughout production.
You can use projects with:
- Green lots (PG- or SG-numbers)
- Roasts (PR- or PG-numbers)
You may add a project to existing lots by editing the particular lot.
Note: If editing multiple lots, you must first click the Columns button and check the box next to Project from the drop-down menu.
To edit a project, go to More > Projects. Click on the Pen icon corresponding to the project you would like to edit.
To archive projects follow the steps below:
- Go to More > Projects.
- Click the Archive button, that corresponds to the project you wish to archive.
Viewing archived projects
To restore an archived project, follow the steps below:
- Go to Projects.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on Customize.
- Toggle the Include archived projects button.
- Click the Unarchive button that corresponds to the project you would like to unarchive.