You can label your Batches and Lots with custom projects that you define
Tip: Using Projects is optional!
Projects are a way to group different lots and samples that share a common characteristic, such as origin.
E.g. if you register various different lots from Honduras in the same year you can group them as the project "Honduras."
You can later run different reports such as the Inventory report to filter information on projects.
- Go to More > Projects
- Click Add new project
- Enter at least the Project name.
- (Optional) Enter a project description.
Tag your lots with projects and track them throughout production.
You can use projects with:
- Green lots (PG- or SG-numbers)
- Roasts (PR- or PG-numbers)
You may add a project to existing lots by editing the particular lot.
Note: If editing multiple lots, you must first click the Columns button and check the box next to Project from the drop-down menu.
To edit a project, go to More > Projects. Click on the Pen icon corresponding to the project you would like to edit.
To archive projects follow the steps below:
- Go to More > Projects.
- Click the Archive button, that corresponds to the project you wish to archive.
Viewing archived projects
To restore an archived project, follow the steps below:
- Go to Projects.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on Customize.
- Toggle the Include archived projects button.
- Click the Unarchive button that corresponds to the project you would like to unarchive.