This manual describes how to connect your WooCommerce account to your Cropster account.
- Commerce and higher tiers
You can now integrate your Woocommerce or GetBeans account with Cropster to organize and run your production more easily. Once you’ve connected the two systems, Cropster automatically calculates how much you need to roast to fulfill all your orders.
- Creating the API credentials (within WooCommerce)
- Connecting WooCommerce with Cropster (within Cropster)
To establish a working connection to Woocommerce/GetBeans the following requirements need to be met:
Cropster requires Woocommerce 5.8 or higher.
In order to sync with Cropster, all Woocommerce products must be variable products.
Creating the API credentials (within WooCommerce/GetBeans)
First, you will have to create your API credentials within WooCommerce.
- Log in to you WooCommerce account.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks
- Under Common Settings select any option other than Plain and scroll down and click the Save Changes button.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API, click the Add key button. (If the workflow differs from the previous instructions, go to WooCommerce > Settings > API > Keys/Apps.)
- In the key details section, enter a description for the private app.
- Choose the user that Cropster should use to access the API.
- In the permissions list, keep the default setting to READ.
- When you're done, click Generate API Key. The Consumer key and Consumer secret for your app are now displayed on the screen.
Now it is time to switch to Cropster and connect your accounts.
- Log in to the online platform C-sar.
- Go to Orders in the menu. If you are using the Orders module for the first time, you will be asked if you want to connect your WooCommerce account.
- Click Connect account under the WooCommerce logo.
- Alternatively, go to Orders > Order settings and click Connect with Woocommerce in the left menu bar.
- Enter your Woocommerce API credentials:
- Account name: The name shows up next to the integration. (e.g. Retail shop, B2C,...)
- Shop URL as marked below (without https:// and without /wp-login)
If your shop URL includes the www.-prefix, copy the URL including www. (e.g. for https://www.my-shop.coffee/wp-admin use www.my-shop.coffee in Cropster)
- Consumer Key: Go back to Woocommerce and copy and paste the Consumer Key into this field.
- Consumer Secret: Under Admin API access token, click Reveal token once and copy and paste the token in the password field.
Note: Store Consumer key and Consumer secret in your password manager.
- Select the date from which to synchronize open orders from, this date cannot go beyond 30 days.
- (optional) Uncheck the box next to Activate auto-archive to disable auto-archiving for orders from Woocommerce/GetBeans with a Cancelled or Closed status.
- Click on Done, next.
The integration is set up and and syncs all available products to Cropster. You will be forwarded to the Product mapping page.
Proceed with Mapping Products from Shopify and Woocommerce/GetBeans.
Congratulations! You have successfully connected your WooCommerce account with Cropster!
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to send it to your representative or directly to support.cropster.com.
We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, so we look forward to seeing what you have to say!