The following article shows you how to set up Gas & Airflow control for your Probat Probatone (with Probat Pilot Roastershop) within the Roasting Intelligence.
- Roasting Intelligence 4.2.6 or higher
- Probatone 5, 12 and 25 (series 2) machines with Probat Pilot Software (PRS) or Probat PIII roast machines (beta)
Setting up the measurement
The following applies, if the roaster has already been successful connected to the according computer.
If not, find more information about the Probat machine setup here.
- Open the Roasting Intelligence app.
- Go to Account > Preferences > Machine tab.
- Scroll down to Gas control and Airflow control.
If you cannot find the Gas control or the Airflow control measurement within the RI settings, learn how to add RI measurement online.
- Select Probat PLC for the Gas control and Airflow control measurement.
- Click Save.
- The RI needs to be restarted.
Replay assist preferences
- Go to Account > Preferences > General tab.
- Enable replay feature: When this box in unchecked, no Replay button next to the Start button appears.
- Reset profile gas setting: When checked, the gas setting will change to the profiles initial gas setting after X seconds.
Check out Using Replay assist to learn more about using the feature.