In this manual you will learn how a customer can easily reorder the products from a previously placed order via "My account".
- Log in via the wholesale storefront portal.
- Go to My account > Orders (1).
Note: from the Orders section, you can review your order history (2).
- (optional) Click the View button (3) to review the contents of the order in question.
Note: You may review, and delete products from your order later via the Cart.
- To add the products from your previous order(s) onto your Cart, click the Order again button (4) corresponding to the order(s) in question.
Note: Click the "X" next to any product, to delete it from your Cart.
Hint: If you need to order less of a product, via the Quantity field, you may edit the number of items to be added for the corresponding product, prior to Checkout.
- Once you are satisfied with the items in your Cart, scroll down to review your Total, and click the Proceed to checkout button once you are ready.
Note: To learn more about "My account" page and Checkout please visit the following article: Getbeans wholesale storefront - Getting started
Congratulations! You are ready to place your order!
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.
We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, so we look forward to seeing what you have to say!