In this manual you will learn how to create and manage product bundles using the Orders module.
Note: To learn about the Orders module manual setup, and/or converting an order into a schedule, visit the following manual: Setting up the Orders module
To learn about the Orders module's integration with Getbeans/WooCommerce or Shopify, visit the following manual: The Orders module integration
The product bundle is a group of synced or manually added products, the exact weight unit of these products and the grind style should be assigned by the incoming order. It’s a collection of sub-products that are sold in a bundle (e.g. a Xmas or Easter special, Filter coffee special, etc.), those could be different types of coffees, combination of espresso & filter coffees you offer as a “sample” to your B2C customers.
Note: If you integrate your Shopify or WooCommerce shop channel(s), you map your products during the setup procedure. Please refer to the WooCommerce or Shopify integration manuals for more information.
Setting up Product bundle offers (manual setup)
Creating a bundle offer for manual setup
- From our online platform C-sar, go to Orders > Products > Other products > Product Bundles.
- To create a product bundle, click the +Create product bundle button.
- Enter the Bundle name (1)
- Select the Products in bundle (2)
- Save the bundle (3)
- Edit the components of your bundles (4)
- Delete your bundles (5)
Hint: To learn about creating an order and converting it into a schedule, visit the following manual: Setting up the Orders module
Setting up Product bundle offers (shop integration)
Creating a Product bundle within the shop
Note: The ability to integrate a Getbeans/WooCommerce/Shopify shop channel is reserved to Roast eCommerce packages only. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our examples, we set up a bundle called "Africa bundle". It consists of two packages of African coffees.
- Log into your Getbeans/WooCommerce online shop.
- Go to the Products section.
- Set up the bundle as a new product, and enter information of the components in the description field, as shown in the following example:
- Now, set a product variation and assign a grind style and weight unit to your product. Assign the weight unit of a single component of your bundle (i.e. 250g).
Note: To select variations for a product, you must first have created and configured a Product attribute(s), set the attribute(s) to the product, and enable the checkbox Used for variations.
- Click Save changes to make the variations effective, then Publish the product when ready.
Hint: If your bundle consists of, e.g 2x250g packages, you need to assign 250g as a weight unit, NOT 500g.
Log into your Shopify online shop.
Set up the bundle as a new product, and enter information of the components in the description field, as shown in the following example:
Now, set up a product variant and assign a weight unit to your product. Assign the weight unit of a single component of your bundle.
Hint: If your bundle consists of, e.g 2x200g packages, you need to assign 200g as a weight unit, NOT 400g.
Converting a Product into a Product bundle
- From our online platform C-sar, go to Orders > Products > [Shop integration] > Products.
- Check the box next to the Product(s) you want to convert.
- Click on the Convert to product bundles button displayed on top.
- Click Product bundles tab, then click on Activate for the product bundle in question (i.e. Africa bundle), then select the Products in bundle.
- Click the Save button.
Hint: Once you receive an order for your Product bundle (i.e. Africa bundle), upon Synchronizing with your shop channel, the order will be available from your Orders overview section:
Reverting a Product bundle into a Product
- From our online platform C-sar, go to Orders > Products > [Shop integration] > Product Bundles tab.
- Check the box next to the Product bundle(s) you want to convert.
- Click on the Convert to products button displayed on top.
Congratulations! You are ready to use product bundles!
Thanks for being a Cropster customer! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.
We design and make alterations to our software based on user feedback, so we look forward to seeing what you have to say!