API access is not currently supported. If you are interested in a custom API integration, please let us know which system you want to connect to. This way we can follow up with you if there is a status update.
The API credentials are tied to a user account in when creating the credentials. We recommend to create a specific user to be used for the API integration exclusively.
- Log in to the online platform c-sar.cropster.com with the user you generated for the API.
- Click on the username top right, to open the My account page and select API access in the sidebar on the left or open https://c-sar.cropster.com/group/apiaccess.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Insert an API purpose and click Create API Key.
- The API credentials have been generated.
Note: Your API credentials consist of two pieces: API key and API secret. The API key will function as the username when you authenticate to the Cropster API, and the API secret is your password.
- Save your API secret securely and treat it like a password.
Note: It will only be shown once, and there is no way to recover it.
For more information, please refer to our API documentation.