This article explains how to generate API credentials.
API access is currently not supported. If you are interested in a custom API integration, please let us know which system you want to connect to. This way we can follow up with you if there is a status update.
The API credentials are tied to a user account in when creating the credentials. We recommend to create a specific user to be used for the API integration exclusively.
Creating API Credentials
By following the steps below you can create your API Credentials:
- Log in to the online platform C-sar with the user you generated for the API.
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right side of the page
- Navigate to the API access section on the left side of the page.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Insert an API purpose and click Create API Key.
- The API Credentials have been generated.
💡 Your API Credentials consist of two pieces: API key and API secret. The API key will function as the username when you authenticate to the Cropster API, and the API secret is your password.
- Save your API secret securely and treat it like a password.
Your API secret will only be shown once, and there is no way to recover it.
📚 Learn more about Cropster API.
Congratulations! You are now ready to generate API Credentials.
Your opinion matters. If you have further questions, feedback, or concerns, please feel free to reach out by submitting a support ticket directly from support.cropster.com.